Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Swollen

(7 Posts)
littlehelp Tue 26-Mar-13 18:07:15

Hello hope someone can shed some light

Second pregnacy coming upto 27 weeks and down below is very swollen, now i dont remember this with my first child and sometimes i feel alot of pressure like everything ready to fall out lol

Bit scary

Msbluesky32 Tue 26-Mar-13 18:44:31

I've had the same, it makes sex quite uncomfy to say the least....blush. I think it's normal for some ladies, im sure someone else will be on here in a minute with a reason but i suspect its hormones, everything is to do with hormones!

Re: everything falling out - is there a chance baby might have dropped already? Mine dropped around 30 weeks and I had the weird things falling out feeling when I walked. At 38 weeks Im convinced I'm leaking something all the time and paranoia has me perched on blankets wherever I sit in the house...

Hawkmoth Tue 26-Mar-13 18:45:44

Varicosity? Not a nice possibility.

polkadotsrock Tue 26-Mar-13 21:01:05

I was very swollen last time round and it became very painful to walk very far etc. happy to say there were no long term effects whatsoever and it just went away after the birth. I quite often felt like I'd received a swift kick to the vag tho, tried to explain it to mw and she just rolled her eyes. Charming.

littlehelp Tue 26-Mar-13 22:13:45

Thanks for replys might just mention it to midwife when I next see her smile

furryfriends57 Wed 27-Mar-13 16:35:57

I'm exactly the same - I am so so swollen I feel like I have acquired testicles confused. I asked my GP and seems its normal and the only advice was to lie down as much as possible as its gravity is pushing blood into the groin area. I hate moaning about it as I am so grateful to be pregnant but I find it hard to enjoy being pregnant when one minute I've a bad case of thrush and itch like hell and the next I have swollen lips hanging down. Oh the joys of pregnancy but it will hopefully be worth it in the end.

MrFranklyShankly Wed 27-Mar-13 18:40:13

Hi littlehelp i hve exactly the same and am coming into 27 weeks with dc3... I hd it near the end with dd2 but hve felt it earlier this time its such an annoying feeling feel like i just want to lift my bump i find a happy medium between resting and getting a little bit of exercise helps too much of either makes it worse...the joys..roll on dday:-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now