loader

Talk

Advanced search

40 weeks today!

(7 Posts)
space21 Tue 26-Mar-13 08:28:51

Anyone else in the last week?

I'm knackered and have a cold ffs.

Planning on spending lots of this week in my pjs eating maltesers and trying not to think about labour pain too much (this is DS2).

What are you doing and how do you feel?

Mrsb999 Tue 26-Mar-13 08:37:48

I'm 40+2 today with DC1 and also have a stinking cold! I'm just bored now and want little one to hurry up!

space21 Tue 26-Mar-13 13:13:08

Do you think our bodies would let us start labour with a cold? Hope not!

Charrin10 Tue 26-Mar-13 13:25:53

Hi,

I'm 40+8 with my first. Extremely fed up! I had a cold last week and everyone I spoke to said that was a good sign and labour would start after I got over my cold, it was just my body's way of getting rid of the crap so to speak, well it didn't work for me but you never know! :-)

I'm so tired of everyone telling me what to do.. Go for a long walk, eat hot curries, pineapple, sex etc i have tried all that with no luck! All I want to do is sit in front of the tv but then I feel guilty because I think the only way I'm going to get this labour started is if I keep moving! I've had a sweep at 40+3 but midwife couldn't reach my cervix :-( im booked in for an induction on Saturday but would rather get started naturally!

Fingers crossed for everyone x

PinglePongle Tue 26-Mar-13 13:48:11

40+13 today for me, booked in for an induction tomorrow so have lost all hope on a natural start!

Charrin10 Tue 26-Mar-13 13:51:48

Good luck for tomorrow Pingle x

space21 Tue 26-Mar-13 14:40:40

I think you would have to eat a shed load of pineapple for it to have any effect. smile
I was 40 +15 with my first and induction not so bad. Gets things moving!
Loads of people have told me it will come on the full moon well...that's tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now