Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nursery Interiors?

(10 Posts)
curiousgeorgie Fri 22-Mar-13 17:43:18

Where can I look for nursery interiors that isn't mamas & papas, mothercare or next?

Cot bedding set, a few accessories, curtains, pictures etc that all coordinate? My parents surprised me with DD's room and it looked amazing because my mum is an interior decorator... I want DD2's room not to suffer because I'm doing it wink

Littlemissexpecting Fri 22-Mar-13 17:44:46

We got ours from jojo maman bebe very happy with quality.

MortifiedAdams Fri 22-Mar-13 17:47:28

We bought an IKEA bookshelf, drawers, rug and little green storage boxes. We have a borrowed cotbed. The walls are grey which raised a few eyebrows when we chose ot but we love it and it gets a lot of compliments.

Vertbaudet do great colourful and not common stuff.

MortifiedAdams Fri 22-Mar-13 17:48:04

Not.common = not many people.have it rather than "urgh, how common" grin

Beatrixpotty Fri 22-Mar-13 19:16:26

White Company?Expensive but always seem to have a discount,( didn't do mine from there though,just started with plain painted walls & cot and it developed as we received various photos pictures ,mobiles ,wall initials bunting & toys as presents.

munchkinmaster Fri 22-Mar-13 20:08:16

To be fair you can't really have cot bedding as its no bumpers, pillows, duvets till one year so you'll have to stick to cellular blankets. Have a look at room mates wall stickers on amazon. People always ask me if I painted a mural but its all stickers

Guntie Fri 22-Mar-13 20:32:42

I always think the houzz is great for inspiration. Often the products are linked to the pictures.

chartreuse Fri 22-Mar-13 20:34:11

Have a look on Pinterest for inspiration. Lovely things on Etsy and notonthehighstreet

HavingALittleFaithBaby Fri 22-Mar-13 20:49:15

We just bought a nice border from Toys r us - I wanted a Winnie the Pooh theme smile

Milestones Thu 28-Mar-13 13:20:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now