Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone under consultant care at Kingston?

(5 Posts)
1sttimeBlondie Thu 21-Mar-13 20:27:43

Hi is anyone under consultant care at Kington and which consultant are you seeing? The last registrar I saw implied I had made up my 20 cm fibroid so just wondering who was good?
Thank you !

1sttimeBlondie Tue 09-Apr-13 20:58:34

bump - anyone?

OrangeBlossom2 Wed 10-Apr-13 08:16:43

I am under consultant care for asthma at Kingston and will be seeing miss Wilcox but haven't met her yet.

BlueButtons Wed 10-Apr-13 11:37:39

I was treated under miss Wilcock too, she was my chief consultant but a team works under her so you do not necessarily meet your consultant every time but they each consult her on their diagnosis for you. I only met her once but all the other consultants were very good and I had complete confidence in them.
My experience of kingston was great, I spent a lot of time there in the later weeks of my pregnancy, the only negative thing was delayed appointments- it's very busy!
Good luck x

1sttimeBlondie Wed 10-Apr-13 16:58:30

Thank you Orange and Blue - much appreciated!! I am starting to freak myself out and makes me feel better that you have had good experiences :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now