Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Oh the ENDLESS things we can't do

(79 Posts)
Fairy130389 Sat 16-Feb-13 12:08:20

I was just told this morning that I couldn't have eyelash extensions because you have to lie down for so long!!!!!

When I've given birth I'm going to sit in a jacuzzi eating brie and Mr Whippy and having my eyelashes done.

honey86 Mon 18-Feb-13 18:25:52

i was like cherry with my first born, but caught bug after bug, was admitted a few times and he was born severely autistic, with learning difficulties and increased risk of getting the heart condition his dad died of.
when pg with my 3rd, i had mr whippy, brie and stilton, and a vodka + j2o after i buried DCs' dad. that baby- dd- is a healthy happy school age girl bang on development, excellent speech and intelligent, no disorders of any kind. obvs i didnt do anymore but abit of naughtiness dont hurt.

CelticPromise Mon 18-Feb-13 19:25:44

Somebody I ate raw oysters the other week. smile

GingerDoodle Mon 18-Feb-13 20:21:24

I used our hot tub throughout my pregnancy - just turned down the temp slightly.

Somebodysomewhere Mon 18-Feb-13 20:54:50

Ah i had forgotten oysters. Well as long as you enjoy it , im not sure as i would !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: