Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

6 weeks pregnant but no symptoms???

(4 Posts)
Mummytothearkbuilder Wed 23-Jan-13 20:17:43

Hiya guys

I'm just wondering if you lovely people can give me some reassurance and put my crazy worrying mind to rest.

I am 6 weeks pregnant however I have no symptoms at all - my boobs are slightly heavier but other than that I feel exactly the same as before I found out I was pregnant. I have done LOADS of home tests which have all come back positive (the last one I did was yesterday) and last Monday I had a positive HCG blood test at the doctors (where they put me at 5 weeks). I am so nervous I have booked a private scan for 2nd Feb when I will be 7.5 weeks but that still feels like ages away and I am driving myself crazy constantly thinking about my lack of pregnancy symptoms!

This is my 2nd pregnancy and even though my son is only 3.9yrs I can't seem to remember when symptoms kicked in last time!!

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Thanks in advance lovelies smile

PhieEl06 Wed 23-Jan-13 20:21:19

I'm 14+4 & have had no symptoms really at all, I didn't find out till 8 weeks because of lack of symptoms the only thing that made me test was needing to wee more than usual. I went to a scan at 10 weeks convinced that they were going to tell me it was all in my head. It definitely wasn't. smile

cakebaby Wed 23-Jan-13 21:44:03

Lucky you! Many women don't experience any symptoms, so i really wouldn't worry. I was the same as you at 6 weeks, I even googled 'no symptoms'. Oh, the IRONY! week 7 & MS hit me like a freight train.

Mummytothearkbuilder Wed 23-Jan-13 22:21:29

Thanks lovelies!! I feel much better now. Just counting down the days to the scan!! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: