Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Paint at work low VOC - can I stop worrying?

(4 Posts)
Gingerbreadpixie Tue 22-Jan-13 12:22:26

Hi all. I've posted on this subject before as it's given me plenty of stress!

Work are painting our offices bit by bit. Not the room I directly sit in but the hallway outside. Anyway I've been in a bit of a battle with HR about the paint used and have finally received the answer that they are "Eco friendly" and "low VOC". Can I stop worrying now? My sense of smell is heightened at the moment and there is fresh paint drying just outside my office door. my colleagues don't like the window open (fair enough it is cold outside) but I've closed our office door and put the air con on. can I relax now??

Gingerbreadpixie Tue 22-Jan-13 12:23:06

Oh I'm in first trimester btw

ExpatAl Tue 22-Jan-13 15:31:19

I think you can relax. Eco and low VOC are supposed to be baby friendly and it's not in your room. Perhaps you could take a walk outside now and then.

Gingerbreadpixie Tue 22-Jan-13 16:17:38

Thanks Expat. I'm sure my colleagues think I'm nuts but it has been a source of anxiety. Not to mention nausea sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now