Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh the pressure

(14 Posts)
FugitiveFannyFarts Sun 13-Jan-13 22:09:03

WOO HOO :D

worsestershiresauce Sun 13-Jan-13 16:15:42

Anything from 37 weeks is considered normal so at 35 you really aren't all that far off full term. I suspect you might have the baby quite soon.

FugitiveFannyFarts Sun 13-Jan-13 14:59:26

Not so lucky really as i lost my job.... but its a blessing in disguise as i wouldnt have been able for the work i was doing.
maybe i shuld change my name to ham and mushroom pie with spuds and peas

bangersmashandbeans Sun 13-Jan-13 14:49:52

You lucky thing! I wanted to work later than 37 weeks but now I've got there there's not a chance I'd do another day! I was having that for dinner when I decided on a name change grin

FugitiveFannyFarts Sun 13-Jan-13 14:40:17

I was lucky enough too finish work in August grin
Love the name by the way...it makes me want that for dinner

bangersmashandbeans Sun 13-Jan-13 14:29:25

That's very good of him - mine is really good too. We're lucky to have understanding partners! I've got a DD who is nearly 3 so down time is rare but I'm doing my best. Finish work on Friday thank goodness!

FugitiveFannyFarts Sun 13-Jan-13 14:24:58

It really is... i would be very happy to give birth and thats after a very easy pregnancy. i didn't realize you could be this uncomfortable all the time.
Dh is being great and taking up the slack on things im not doing

bangersmashandbeans Sun 13-Jan-13 12:37:25

Just wanted to sympathise OP. I'm 36 weeks and feel the same as you. Agonising pains across my lower pelvis whenever I move in the night and getting up to the toilet (at least 4 times a night) I feel like a shuffling old lady! Add that to braxton hicks whenever I walk further than about 4 metres and if my bladder is even the teensiest bit full and this stage of pregnancy is rather tiring isn't it?!!

redwellybluewelly Sun 13-Jan-13 10:07:36

Are you using any kind of support band? I didn't in my 1st pg until the end, but this one (18+6) I'm getting one ordered today as everything seems lower and the pressure on my cervix is very painful.

I want to work until 38 weeks (desk job) so therefore need to get a bit fitter and help support my growing bump smile

FugitiveFannyFarts Sun 13-Jan-13 08:51:08

Oh yes meant to say im already taking RLT capsules and bags are packed ready to go

FugitiveFannyFarts Sun 13-Jan-13 08:49:55

Feeling better but still lots of pressure.
Im 35 weeks now so 5 weeks to go now. ill rest lots and wait now

steph2412 Sat 12-Jan-13 22:59:46

Are you feeling any better today?hope your ok x

amazingmumof6 Sat 12-Jan-13 22:00:09

maybe, sorry.

or you might have an early baby - pack your bags...smile

you can take raspberry leaf tea - contrary to popular belief it does not bring labour on (or everyone would rink it to start labour, wouldn't we??)

instead it helps by either toning up a "weak" uterus or relax a tight one.
I used to have very strong BHs (got progressively worse with each pregnancy) to the point that if I had one while walking I had to stop, bend over, hold belly and pant, it would literally take my breath away. (cue worried mums on school run...)

FugitiveFannyFarts Fri 11-Jan-13 23:27:13

34+5 and the pressure im feeling tonight is unreal. To get out of bed to pee i had to get on all 4's. Iv been getting BH all day and i cant even turn over with out it hurting.
will it really be like this for 5 more weeks?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now