Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period pains at 34 weeks???

(5 Posts)
Nicky1306 Sun 06-Jan-13 16:02:50

Hi, has anyone else had this?? Started getting them this afternoon x x

Dolallytats Sun 06-Jan-13 16:05:53

I had period type pains throughout my last pregnancy (although I was also in hospital for most of it with almost continuous heavy bleeding) and they were never bothered when I told them. However, if it is new and you are worried, I think it's always best t oget checked out.

Purplelooby Sun 06-Jan-13 16:09:58

Yep this happened to me - midwife said it was an irritable uterus which isn't dangerous as far as I can tell. Anyway DS was born at 38+5 weeks.

CCBirthskills Sun 06-Jan-13 18:20:02

If they continue or get stronger might be best to call the local Labour Ward & have a chat just to rule early labour out.

Nicky1306 Mon 07-Jan-13 07:59:52

Thanks for the replies.......all ok now they didn't last more than 30 mins, think I'd just over done it. We had friends over for lunch and I'd been standing cooking in the kitchen a lot, will Defo get it checked out if it happens again and lasts longer/they are stronger x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now