Talk

Advanced search

Reduced Movements

(9 Posts)
DeathMetalMum Wed 02-Jan-13 13:29:03

Hey
I think baby has been a little on the quiet side today, Only felt a few kicks this morning, though I was sitting down relaxing more than usual so tend to notice the absence of movement more then. I also usually get a barrage of activity after lunch at some point (dd1 is sleeping at that time) nothing other than a few flutters yet how long would you wait before phoning mw/labour ward? I am 29+3

Nuttyprofessor Wed 02-Jan-13 13:31:47

Phone now, probably all ok, baby just moved to a position you can't feel as much.

Not worth taking any chances.

RobinsBaubleSparkles Wed 02-Jan-13 13:32:59

YY phone now.

Nicky1306 Wed 02-Jan-13 13:46:20

Pls call now and then come back and let us know you are ok x x

DeathMetalMum Wed 02-Jan-13 14:16:34

Heading to the hospital for some monitoring, will check back later.

DeathMetalMum Wed 02-Jan-13 16:07:15

Everything was okay. Typical baby started moving around as soon as midwife started prodding. Midwife was lovely said to come back in straight away if it happens again.

Startail Wed 02-Jan-13 16:21:16

They do that, DD1 moved the second DH arrived back from work with the car.

So having had me on tender hooks all day, she kicked merrily while on the monitor.

The MWs really don't mind they'd much rather you go in if your worried.

Nicky1306 Wed 02-Jan-13 18:44:38

Glad all was ok x x

RobinsBaubleSparkles Thu 03-Jan-13 19:12:55

Glad all was OK. Always best to check! Ime, the little tinkers often get moving once you get to hospital but the MWs don't mind. They would much rather that than the alternative! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now