Talk

Advanced search

Over emotional?

(6 Posts)
RoxyLady Tue 01-Jan-13 21:06:52

Im 11 weeks pregnant and I feel really down and i want to cry alot.

Is this normal?

I have no patience with anyone and everyone is walking on egg shells around me, i can feel it. I go crazy over the smallest things but i cant stop myself. And when they say im being hormonal it makes me even worse.

I feel so low.

Gingerbreadpixie Tue 01-Jan-13 21:19:34

I'm only 5 weeks and been exactly the same (with added anxiety). I'm sure DH is glad to be back at work tomorrow to get away from me!

I haven't got any words of wisdom as I'm struggling myself, but maybe talking to your GP would help. I came off antidepressants about 4 months ago (before TTC) and have even been considering going back on them. But I'm going to try counselling and have bought myself a pregnancy relaxation hypnosis cd.

X

Toolong2 Tue 01-Jan-13 22:05:14

i scrapped my leg on the car door last week and cried like a four year old, then seconds later realised that child birth was going to be much more painful and burst into tears even more whislt explaining to my husband why, but at the same moment my husband and I realised how ridiculous this was and we burst out laughing. Maybe we are lucky he is ignoring me when I am mean and moody and laughing with me when appropriate. I am seriously crying at adverts, all films, songs, and only 10 weeks into this!! My poor husband smile A friend asked us if I had been moody recently, his answer was 'no she hasn't been that bad... in the last hour!!'

StuckOnTopOfTheChristmasTree Wed 02-Jan-13 13:34:46

Definitely yes, my car broke down today and although it restarted I decided to go back home. You'd think 20 mins of solid crying on the way home would be enough but as I walked in the door it just started again and took another 15 minutes to calm down. Emotional wreck pretty well describes me today!

LoveYouForeverMyBaby Wed 02-Jan-13 13:47:11

I'm 7+2 and feeling exactly the same. everything is upsetting me and find myself having to run to the loos to cry all the time at work. the onloy thing that cheers me up is my dd.

annajw23 Wed 02-Jan-13 16:48:12

Hi,

I'm exactly the same. I'm 24 weeks and very up and down all the time. I think it is normal and I would blame the hormones and don't worry. My husband doesn't know what to do with me most of the time!

Anna

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now