Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

pregnancy scrapbook

(8 Posts)
MySonIsMyWorld Mon 31-Dec-12 22:54:09

So its new years eve 2012 and im finishing off my pregnancy scrapbook its about time i guess - i had my baby in may 2011 hahaaa.....do you have a pregnancy scrapbook? whats in it?
xx

Happy new year everyone. x

Bunnychan Tue 01-Jan-13 10:04:58

What have you put in your scrap book? I've never heard of one before and so I'm curious x

MySonIsMyWorld Wed 02-Jan-13 23:08:04

Stuff like scan pictures bump picturs a journal of how i felt during pregannacy cravings, pictures of our new house where our baby was going to be born stuff like that ....x

AmandaCooper Thu 03-Jan-13 00:01:11

I've put a lot of baby related stuff in my normal scrapbook if that counts? I bought some old pregnancy and birth books in the charity shop and cut quite a few development pictures out of it to stick in. I dedicated a page to the conception (possibly went too far there!) and also stuck in pictures of fireworks alongside a photo of the pg test.

MySonIsMyWorld Thu 03-Jan-13 11:04:09

That sounds nice! Ive done a pregnancy scrapbook and then a scrapbook of ds life so im going to add brith to a year and then put pictures of important dates etc in it (if i ever get chance)

12ylnon Thu 03-Jan-13 13:31:52

DS is 6.... not sure i've filled it all in!

CPtart Thu 03-Jan-13 13:33:44

Yes I have two, filled in with care throughout both pregnancies.

Couldn't tell you where they are now though!

MySonIsMyWorld Thu 03-Jan-13 17:45:32

I think it will be nice to look back as i have almost forgotten ds as a baby already!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: