Talk

Advanced search

pregnancy scrapbook

(8 Posts)
MySonIsMyWorld Mon 31-Dec-12 22:54:09

So its new years eve 2012 and im finishing off my pregnancy scrapbook its about time i guess - i had my baby in may 2011 hahaaa.....do you have a pregnancy scrapbook? whats in it?
xx

Happy new year everyone. x

Bunnychan Tue 01-Jan-13 10:04:58

What have you put in your scrap book? I've never heard of one before and so I'm curious x

MySonIsMyWorld Wed 02-Jan-13 23:08:04

Stuff like scan pictures bump picturs a journal of how i felt during pregannacy cravings, pictures of our new house where our baby was going to be born stuff like that ....x

AmandaCooper Thu 03-Jan-13 00:01:11

I've put a lot of baby related stuff in my normal scrapbook if that counts? I bought some old pregnancy and birth books in the charity shop and cut quite a few development pictures out of it to stick in. I dedicated a page to the conception (possibly went too far there!) and also stuck in pictures of fireworks alongside a photo of the pg test.

MySonIsMyWorld Thu 03-Jan-13 11:04:09

That sounds nice! Ive done a pregnancy scrapbook and then a scrapbook of ds life so im going to add brith to a year and then put pictures of important dates etc in it (if i ever get chance)

12ylnon Thu 03-Jan-13 13:31:52

DS is 6.... not sure i've filled it all in!

CPtart Thu 03-Jan-13 13:33:44

Yes I have two, filled in with care throughout both pregnancies.

Couldn't tell you where they are now though!

MySonIsMyWorld Thu 03-Jan-13 17:45:32

I think it will be nice to look back as i have almost forgotten ds as a baby already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now