Talk

Advanced search

32 weeks, feeling antisocial. grump, moan, whinge

(4 Posts)
dontcarehow Sat 29-Dec-12 23:45:21

anyone else just can't be bothered to do social stuff? i've spent christmas just grinning through it but i don't have the energy anymore to make polite conversation while they get drunk, when all i want to do is slob out on the sofa. OH keeps organising to see people too and i just don't want to but feel i can't say no because i don't want to offend anyone or seem like a misearble cow. i just want to be left alone!

Hemlet Sat 29-Dec-12 23:51:02

You're not alone, I've been feeling the same and I'm 31 weeks. Just always so tired and feeling sick. Don't feel pressured into doing too much, I know pregnancy isn't a illness but bloody hell it can really take it out of you!

ConfusedKiwi Sun 30-Dec-12 06:26:57

Feeling exactly the same and I am nearly 41 weeks... unfortunately have in-laws visiting for another 8 weeks (staying in neighbours house not with us which is the one good thing). Don't push yourself as you'll end up either really shattered or snapping eventually.

PeachTown Sun 30-Dec-12 09:09:55

Me too. Luckily DH is understanding. Just say no!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now