Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want any stretch mark cream?

(5 Posts)
Splatt34 Thu 27-Dec-12 07:38:41

It seems my mum, grandma, SIL and friend have forgotten that i am an actual person and see me now as just a bump, all buying me stretch mark cream for Christmas. I have enough for 3 pregnancies, especially as I have no stretch marks from DD1 despite never using (money grabbing beauty companies, very little evidence) stretch mark cream.

sorry, rant over. Debating what to buy mmyself as a present as it seems everyone else (bar DH) has forgotten I am me & just see me as an oven.

rainand Thu 27-Dec-12 10:46:58

Which is the best stretch mark cream? I need to get myself one that will work!

Kt8791 Thu 27-Dec-12 10:54:14

I feel the same. My mil usually gets me lovely presents but this year all my presents were child/mum related. Mums family organiser planner, scrap book for school memories, London 2012 for when the boys are older. Have two Ds' Nd pregnant with dc3. Feel that I am just seen as a mother now. Was a little upset but not much I can do. Bio oil and coco butter good IMO.

lollipoppi Thu 27-Dec-12 11:45:57

This year off my MIL I got ....... Nipple cream

Lora1982 Thu 27-Dec-12 14:08:42

Haha!! I want some nipple cream though and mil will inadvertantly buy it with the boots voucher she gave me.

Stretchmark cream is too late, i look shocking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now