Talk

Advanced search

7 Weeks pregnant but no symptoms yet (Worried)

(9 Posts)
mumstevie Wed 19-Dec-12 13:04:44

Hello - I am 7 weeks pregnant but have no symptoms to speak of; this is my first (had a missed miscarriage earlier in the year) and so I have done much reading online about what to expect and everyone seems to say sore boobs / nipples, sickness, headaches etc but I am yet to experience any of those; so getting pretty worked up that it may go wrong, again.

sad

BlueChampagne Wed 19-Dec-12 13:16:05

Don't panic! I had an early miscarriage, followed by 2 successful pregnancies, with no feeling sick, sore boobs, or massive tiredness. Crossing my fingers for you here.

FoofFighter Wed 19-Dec-12 13:26:15

Honestly don't panic, I had a pregnancy with a few symptoms that was fine, one with none that was fine, another with symptoms that ended and now one with a few vague symptoms that hopefully is fine.

Everyone and every pregnancy even in the same woman is different smile

TinkyPeet Wed 19-Dec-12 14:36:16

I haven't really had much either, I'm almost 10 weeks, had horrendous sick ess for about a week a couple if weeks ago but looking back could have been a stomach bug lol x

FlimFlamMerrilyOnHigh Wed 19-Dec-12 14:39:19

Some women don't get any symptoms. It's understandable that you're nervous if you've had a miscarriage, but this is no reason to worry. If you don't get nauseous, you're lucky!

plannedshock Wed 19-Dec-12 14:57:44

I'm 24 wks and have yet to have a symptom!! Your still early don't speak to soon!!

Caitycat Wed 19-Dec-12 15:05:46

As the others have said don't worry. I also had ab mmc and was convinced my lack of symptoms was a bad sign. The first discomfort I felt was the first contraction! Congratulations and I hope it your pregnancy goes well.

Onlyconnect Wed 19-Dec-12 17:21:16

I remember being in exactly your position, pregnant following a miscarriage, and having just the same worry. I would read nothing at all into lack if symptoms knowing what I know now.

mumstevie Wed 19-Dec-12 18:15:59

Thanks for the messages - I feel a (bit) better smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now