Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

labour starting/ill/end of the road niggles???

(4 Posts)
allchik Tue 18-Dec-12 21:33:40

Hi,Im 37.2 and have been feeling really odd today,weepy n emotional. Had diarhea ovr t wknd,but then hubby had a bug sun/mon,so guessing mine was a bug too rather than 'clearing out for baby'

Yesterday felt quite normal but started to get a pinky brown discharge thats a little heavier today.

Then since bout 6 my tums felt really uncomfortable,bit crampy but constant rather than in waves,also the diarhea just returned (but had been gone since sun morn)

Dnt know what im asking really! Has anyone else had this? Bloody doing my head in!!

Thanks for reading x

mrsXsweet Tue 18-Dec-12 21:51:34

It sounds promising, I'm very jealous! Hope it is the start for u.

milkyjo Wed 19-Dec-12 08:41:23

How are you today? The cramps could be from the tummy bug you've got. Let us know soon x

allchik Wed 19-Dec-12 17:16:54

Hey,still losing my plug,was crampy this morn but ok now...have been for about 7 poo's though since last nite!!lol (not diarhea either)
V odd,feel happy today though so the awful hormonal downer seems to have passed!x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: