Talk

Advanced search

Long sleeved maternity pyjamas

(5 Posts)
milkyjo Tue 18-Dec-12 14:38:34

I have got one set of fantastic maternity pyjamas from Next a couple of years ago. Long sleeved with buttons down front for easy breastfeeding once baby is here. I found these brilliant during my first pregnancy. I am wearing them in this pregnancy but I am struggling to find more like them. The current ones in Next have got bad reviews that the top doesn't cover the bump well - I personally hate this as I get a cold tummy! I also have to have long sleeves. I have found lots with 3/4 length sleeves but I also hate this. I am so picky about my nightwear! I can't stand nighties as they always end up round my waist. Has anybody got any ideas to be comfortable with long sleeves and trousers and no cold bump? Not necessarily maternity pjs but ones that will serve the purpose and be useful for feeding (i.e. buttons down front). I am a size 10 and only a B Cup in pregnancy so I'm not sure a larger size of normal nightwear will work without showing off my boobs! Also I am fussy that they must be cotton - or at least made with the majority of cotton. Please help as my normal pjs are getting small - I am nearly 28 weeks.

Haggisfish Tue 18-Dec-12 14:50:14

Have you tried big sizes from Primark? TK Maxx also do lovely traditional button up long sleeved pyjamas.

Iggly Tue 18-Dec-12 14:51:02

Buy a large shirt and some yoga pants?

princesschick Tue 18-Dec-12 15:55:54

I've just treated myself to new pj's. They're hot milk ones but with a feeding vest top, so no good for you. However, on my travels I've found these from Jojo Maman Bebe, which look lovely. I would have bought them at the weekend but they didn't have my size...

www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+blue-floral-maternity-wrap-pyjama-top-in-pyjamas-and-nightwear+B4607

or from Mothercare, I'm actually quite surprised at how nice some of their stuff is in general...

www.mothercare.com/Blooming-Marvellous-Maternity-Checked-Pyjamas/453912,default,pd.html

HTH stopping bump getting cold smile

cupcake78 Tue 18-Dec-12 18:12:15

Have you thought of a onesie? New look were selling maternity ones recently!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now