Talk

Advanced search

The world knows I'm pregnant and the fear has set in!

(4 Posts)
cupcake78 Tue 18-Dec-12 10:00:33

My mum has announced it to the world after our scan yesterday blush.

I'm still getting my head round it. Haven't accepted it yet at all. It seems very odd. Even my scan picture looks made up.

This is dc no 2 and I'm getting anxious each time it seems real. I remember this with ds 1, now 5. I've been there and done it yet its the knowledge of what's to come that I'm finding overwhelming. Sleepless nights, baby demands, affect on working and home life, no free time or time with dh. I'm freaking myself out.

greenj1 Tue 18-Dec-12 10:39:55

Hi I felt the same with all my dc I have 3, I'm 7 weeks with my forth And the fear had set in again! BUT in my heart I know it Will all be Fine! You will be as well, it's normal what you are feeling but just think you will have another little person to love and that is a great thing xxx

cupcake78 Tue 18-Dec-12 10:48:28

Thank you, that's just made me smile at the thought of another little chatty person. I must remember that!

Mylittlepuds Tue 18-Dec-12 19:57:07

Oh God I felt the same when the midwife came around with the dreaded 'blue notes' as DC2 is wry much a 'surprise' (DS1 19 months...). Have settled into the pregnancy now at 21 weeks and refusing to worry about the shit stuff until it happens - what's the point? Look forward to the lovely kicks, showing off your bump and meeting your new baby smile Congrats!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now