Talk

Advanced search

Pelvic Girdle Pain

(3 Posts)
MummySkinner Fri 14-Dec-12 14:45:58

Hi, Im after advice from anyone that has suffered from Pelvic Girdle Pain (SPD) I suffered from this with my last baby but only for the last 4 weeks so never got round to buying a Pelvic Support Belt. Im now 17 weeks and already experiencing the dreaded 'clicking' and wonder if anyone can advise me on a decent inexpensive support belt.

BabyBellasMumma Fri 14-Dec-12 20:08:20

Hi, I'm sorry that you are suffering with PGP, it's horrible! Like you I had it for the last few weeks of my first pregnancy but have been suffering since 16 weeks this time hmm
Have u spoken to your midwife about being referred for physio? My midwife put a referral in for me and I now have physio every few weeks, I've found it really helps. They also offered me a support belt for free although I haven't used it as the physio itself helps so much!

heather1 Fri 14-Dec-12 20:14:04

Please also try going to a good osteopath. I had SPD when pg with second DS. Physio and bandage mini skirt did nothing for me.
2 sessions with the Osteopath and it was 80% better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now