Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Energy has absolutely flatlined!

(5 Posts)
TinkyPeet Thu 13-Dec-12 00:28:50

Ok so for the past week all I have done is lay on the sofa in my pyjamas or throw up, while dd trashes my house! And I haven't got the slightest bit of energy to do the cleaning that my house so desperately needs sad
A few weeks ago I got up for the school run no problem, breakfast done pack up done kids washed and ready to go, school run done and cleaning done on a morning before sitting down, sometimes I'd have the odd afternoon snooze but you kinda can't help it when a 2yr old is curled up snoring away on you!
I'm 9 weeks almost, please tell me this will go away sad I'm a little bigger than average so I need to keep active otherwise I'm just gonna get worse
Sorry for the massive rant....

StuckOnTopOfTheChristmasTree Thu 13-Dec-12 09:38:17

In my experience it got better at about 12/13 weeks! But then last two nights I have regressed back to being a sleep monster!
Am realising that there is no rhyme or reason to what pregnancy does to us!

seeker Thu 13-Dec-12 09:44:34

Oh, god, I remember that pregnancy tiredness- it's like nothing I've ever experienced.

Have you got a friend you could call in to give your house a clean? My friend did this for me, and I still love her even more for it!

Could somebody have dd for you for a bit?

And lastly, have you had your iron levels checked recently?

TinkyPeet Thu 13-Dec-12 09:57:03

Hiya, thanks for replying, dd will be at nursery all day Friday so I'm gonna make myself a strong coffee (switched to decaf which isn't helping so will have to get some proper coffee) and get as much done as I can before falling asleep lol. Haven't had my iron levels checked, but I have a consultant appointment on the 27th so I'm guessing they will do all the checks then xx

seeker Thu 13-Dec-12 10:24:57

It might be worth seeing your midwife-before then. Iron deficiency can make you feel awful- and it's so easy to fix.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now