Talk

Advanced search

Should I be worried or thankful??

(16 Posts)
Clca Mon 10-Dec-12 18:26:35

Hi ladies,

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and literally have no symptoms! Should I worry?

I'm a bit tired but not sure if any more tired than normal!

I just wish I had something to make me feel like its really happening.

Help please!

Mylittlepuds Mon 10-Dec-12 18:32:57

I'm 21 weeks and still have no symptoms if that's any help! Oh yes...except a kicking baby! It just means you're healthy so don't worry about it smile. And congratulations!

Rache1S Mon 10-Dec-12 18:39:54

I didn't get any symptoms until nearly 7 weeks and then it was only mildish nausea. I know plenty of women who never had any at all.

I know it's difficult not to worry about absolutely everything in the early stages but just count yourself lucky and try to enjoy it. And congratulations!

Cheffie100 Mon 10-Dec-12 18:43:51

Don't worry at all and count yourself lucky- there is a good few who would love to be in your shoes

forgetmenots Mon 10-Dec-12 19:08:38

I'm like that and I'm nearly 14 weeks, definitely be thankful smile

TwitchyTail Mon 10-Dec-12 19:11:14

BE THANKFUL grin

monsterchild Mon 10-Dec-12 19:12:35

Be thankful! I am now 39 weeks and had very few symptoms except being tired. We're lucky!

FestiveFiggy Mon 10-Dec-12 19:13:06

I have an 11mo and still no symptoms grin

LittlemissChristmas Mon 10-Dec-12 19:13:30

Be thankful!
I'm nearly 13 weeks and just brought up my dinner again sorry tmi
I seem to be worse at night

rainand Mon 10-Dec-12 19:17:44

Be thankful and make the most out of it, you have no idea when things may change!

Reebok Mon 10-Dec-12 19:19:57

Be thankful! I'd rather be in your shoes than suffering from hG as I currently am.

Clca Mon 10-Dec-12 19:25:47

Thanks all. I will officially and not worry!

For those of you that are having symptoms I hope you all feel better soon xx

tadd Fri 14-Dec-12 15:43:37

Be Thankful!! Im pregnant with DC2 and in the 1st Trimester I had some sypmtoms, but my first pregnancy with DS was a breeze, nothing except sore boobs. This time I have been dizzy, mega tired and "bed-time" sickness and nausia. Thankfully it as passed now, although I am still rather tired. I would take my first Pregnancy over this one any day. x

Eletheomel Fri 14-Dec-12 15:47:30

Be thankful! I'm 16 weeks pregnant and have been off work 4 weeks with hideous morning sickness (im incapable of doing anything other than sitting/lying stationary).

I've known many friends who waltzed through their pregnancies with no negative symptoms at all, apart from some tiredness in the last trimester, and they all had lovely healthy babies - some women are just lucky!

One thing I would say, although the morning sickness started at 5 weeks for me this time round, it was 7 weeks last time, so you're not out of the woods yet :-)

cupcake78 Fri 14-Dec-12 15:58:45

Hope it lasts and enjoy being pregnant. I've got HG and am fed up of feeling terrible! All social events for me are cancelled this Christmas sad

WutheringTights Fri 14-Dec-12 16:27:20

I'm 39 weeks and haven't really had any symptoms. Starting getting a bit breathless and tired last week, but that's about it. Oh, and baby's head is now fully engaged so have spent the past few days walking around like John Wayne. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now