Talk

Advanced search

Mouth Ulcer, Stye in my eye and spotty!

(7 Posts)
cupcake78 Mon 10-Dec-12 16:58:42

My body is collapsing! I have all of the above and am still suffering hourly with ms/HG. I am also sadly only sleeping for 6hrs a night due to pregnancy insomnia. I'm only 11 wks and feeling so tired and run downhmm.

How do I pick myself up? What can I do to make myself feel better? Feeling fed up

iamwhaticallpregnant Mon 10-Dec-12 17:02:50

what is ms/HG? I have a horrid mouth ulcer and a disgusting cold sore and feel like death! I get problems in my mouth whenever I am run down - I would recommend
- Berocca
- Vit C Tablets
- Orange juice

I feel your pain x
ps. also had bad spots recently. 31 wks x

cupcake78 Mon 10-Dec-12 17:05:48

Morning sickness, on anti sickness meds because it was hypermensis at week 8, not sure if its still classed as this but still very nauseous to the point I feel like I need to live in bed.

cupcake78 Mon 10-Dec-12 17:06:33

Can you take Berrocca in pregnancy?

iamwhaticallpregnant Mon 10-Dec-12 17:18:33

I'm not sure - best to check. They do vit C effervescent tablets that are similar and cheaper too.

12ylnon Mon 10-Dec-12 17:30:09

I felt like that a few weeks ago, i thought i was dying- don't worry, it passes! Really good vitamin tablet, like others have said. I've also been really lazy recently and have bought ready made fruit salads and veg salads for lunches, easy way to get good vitamins and minerals. Make sure you're getting enough protein too.

Leigh89 Mon 10-Dec-12 21:27:08

I am the same spotty and ulcers! Also always have colds apparantly baby takes all the goodness so we suffer! To top it all off I now have a broken ankle! Sorry just wanted to have a little moan! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now