Talk

Advanced search

really teary when DP isnt home

(10 Posts)
MisselthwaiteManor Mon 10-Dec-12 16:05:31

I know emotional outbursts are pretty normal but I seem to be fine while DP is home, and as soon as he leaves for work everything upsets me! The smallest thing has me in proper snotty gaspy tears. When he gets home I'm totally fine again.

Anyone else or is it just me being all clingy and mental?

CailinDana Mon 10-Dec-12 16:06:00

How far along are you?

MisselthwaiteManor Mon 10-Dec-12 16:06:33

only 10 weeks

CailinDana Mon 10-Dec-12 16:10:53

What's going through your head when you're teary?

vintageviolets Mon 10-Dec-12 16:13:15

Hi, Im 20 weeks. Ive been crying most of the morning, I've fractured my spine and have been off work for 6 weeks.

I think mine is pain, frustration, boredom, loneliness, hormones?

My Dh leaves the house at 3.30am and is home at 18.30.

So I'm on my own for 15 hours, if I was able to do more & leave the house, i think i would be fine.

I hope you feel better soon. thanks

xx

Leigh89 Mon 10-Dec-12 16:47:06

Hi, sorry to hear you have fractured ur spine! I too am fed up and emotional I have a broken ankle and sprained wrist and can't do anything at the moment, and Im 34 weeks pregnant. Today was the first day I have been out in a week I thought it would make me feel better but feel worse!

vintageviolets Mon 10-Dec-12 17:05:11

Oh god, how did you do that Leigh?
Its so frustrating, I'm definitely fed up with my own company & usually I love being on my own. Lack of pain relief doesn't help.

Hope you are ok Icicle x

Leigh89 Mon 10-Dec-12 17:17:34

I slipped getting out of the bath! Silly mare! Yes frustrating isn't the word!! I'm in a wheelchair as cant use crutches until wrist is better! Not sure if I will even manage with crutches to be honest. I'm hoping they will give me a boot thing. What did u do to your back? Are u using wheelchair too?

vintageviolets Mon 10-Dec-12 17:32:37

Fell down the stairs, stretcher/spinal board job.
They think coccyx and mid back is fractured.
I am having to sleep downstairs as keep going into spasm (bathroom is downstairs)
Im clinging to the worktops to try and get there, its agony.
I rang physio today to ask if DH can pick up some crutches for me.
But she needs me to go, to measure me. I cant get a lift as DH working all hours. Im so pissed of with it all now.

Leigh89 Mon 10-Dec-12 17:36:06

God sounds terrible!! Hope u get better soon!
L x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now