Talk

Advanced search

Could I be? Oh hell...

(5 Posts)
StockingFilly Fri 07-Dec-12 13:15:06

Period not due for a week. This week I have:

Felt weird waves of extreme nausea that last about half an hour.
Been in bed at 9pm every night. Knackered.
Gone off booze and fags.
Keep feeling weird hormonal surges - like having a temperature and feeling dizzy - except it passes after a while.

Had unportected sex once with DH (drunk). He didnt come inside me but obviously I am not 14 and know there is still a chance....

This is not wishful thinking. I dont actually want to be pregnant. Shitting myself, in fact.

I know I wont know until I can test, but it sounds like it could be a possibility doesnt it? Feck.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 07-Dec-12 13:23:35

Definitely sounds possible, sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

weeblueberry Fri 07-Dec-12 13:28:42

The thing is that being nervous about getting pregnant can cause the same phantom symptoms that being desperate to get pregnant can!

It does sound like it's possible but you won't know until you do a test (sorry I know that's not really what you want to hear...) but if you're very keen not to get pregnant then I have my fingers crossed for you that you aren't. wink

StockingFilly Fri 07-Dec-12 13:41:35

I know this is a pointless and self indulgent post! Really do not want any more children....eek

Namechanged4this1 Mon 10-Dec-12 08:23:20

Did you do a test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now