Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

January sales

(6 Posts)
LittlemissChristmas Sun 02-Dec-12 20:30:25

Does anyone know if baby stuff tends to go down in price after Christmas? Am I likely to get any bargains? I've not bought anything yet so need everything!

DeathMetalMum Sun 02-Dec-12 20:44:28

I bought a puschair from boots two years ago on boxing day that was close to half price. (online)
Clothes go in the sales but not many basic things that you would need for a newborn.

I've noticed certain things stay the same price however its possible to get good deals on clearance items in mothercare, argos etc. If its something specific your looking for you may be out of luck. Ie there will be deals on pushchairs but only certain models, not everything half price.

LaurenCaddy Sun 02-Dec-12 21:32:28

I'm hoping to get my cotbed set in the January sales. And little things like bath sets and steriliser. But everything else we've got! Mothercare, Babies R Us, ASDA and other supermarkets have good baby events on throughout the year. Boots sent me £50 off vouchers and other ones when i joined the baby club. I've joined so many baby clubs, the vouchers and offers come in handy! Good luck smile xx

Jenny123G Sun 02-Dec-12 23:40:26

Every January towards the end of the month asda have a great baby event. So look out for offers there.

Jakeyblueblue Mon 03-Dec-12 00:00:08

I bought masses of stuff in the January before I had ds. I didn't find much newborn stuff but I did stock up on the bigger sized stuff and kept it for the following year.. It's a little more difficult if you don't know the sex though. smile

LittlemissChristmas Mon 03-Dec-12 08:27:18

Fab thanks everyone. jenny that's good to know thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now