Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh FFS - dreadful insomnia! Anyone else awake?

(5 Posts)
DangerMousey Wed 28-Nov-12 02:00:01

39+4 today and unable to get to sleep. Hot as hell even though bedroom windo wide open and stupid hips hurting no matter what side I lie on (and already lying on lots of pillows and a rolled up duvet).

Have given up and moved onto the sofa out of sympathy for poor DH who ha to go to work in the morning.

Anyone else awake and feeling the same??

fiverabbits Wed 28-Nov-12 02:14:21

I have been in bed 2.5 hours listening to DH snoring. I have had insomnia since childhood am now 61, so not pregnant, but I am hot also, got fan on as can't open window as live on main road. I am not even at the stage of worrying about not being asleep but I do find it such a waste of time. Hopefully you can rest/sleep during the day.

DangerMousey Wed 28-Nov-12 02:25:16

Thanks fiverabbits sorry to hear you're wide awake too. I hope I can nap tomorrow afternoon too...at this stage I am just getting more stressed thinking "we'll, I'd better not go into labour tomorrow cos that will be utterly rubbish if I have had no sleep"!!!

BunnyLebowski Wed 28-Nov-12 02:27:17

I'm up. Second sleepless night in a row thanks to the flu sad

On the sofa having a Mad Men marathon. Don't want to keep DP awake with my incessant coughing/retching/groaning. Eeeeurgh.

fiverabbits Wed 28-Nov-12 02:44:42

danger You have reminded me of the night when I has my DS, he was born at 10pm and even after 4 sleeping tablets I was awake much to the nurse on duty amusement and I had been looking after my 20 month old DD ON MY OWN all day and I stayed awake all the next day !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now