Talk

Advanced search

Having a wobble!

(5 Posts)
JoJoB77 Mon 26-Nov-12 20:51:53

Im 37 weeks today with dc2 and today have been having dull lower back ache and tonight some niggly pains below bump. Baby feels lower down too.

Anyhoo, all this prep my body is doing has suddenly made me freak out slightly at the fact that i'm going to give birth soon and i feel a bit frightened!

I sound such a wuss as at least i know what to expect this time round but does anyone have any affirmations i can repeat to myself or positive thoughts to help?!!

breadandhoney Mon 26-Nov-12 20:54:52

Nothing to offer but sympathy here. I was 37 weeks yesterday with dc2 and am also starting to worry a little about the birth. Expecting big baby. Also worried as dd is being very clingy to me lately.

Watching with interest. But you're not alone smile

JoJoB77 Mon 26-Nov-12 21:03:52

Thanks breadandhoney smile. My DD also wants me more often lately too which just makes me even more emotional!

It's good to know i'm not alone in feeling this way smile

Cheffie100 Mon 26-Nov-12 21:52:22

Didn't want to read and run but at 9 weeks on pg1 I can't offer much help. All I think is that these wobbles are very normal and you will be absolutely fine. Girl power and all that. Keep smiling x

Peanutbutternutter419 Mon 26-Nov-12 22:02:30

Oh JoJo I know how you feel! I am 38+2 and have been feeling like this for about a week.
Ive been crying a lot and just generally worried about the unknown.
I dont know if it will help but my DH says to me that I will be great in labour and if im not...theres always an epidural! grin
Sometimes just writing down your feelings and fears helps so I hope you get some support on here and start to feel a bit better

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now