Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else...

(3 Posts)
Youngmumzzy18 Fri 23-Nov-12 18:40:56

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has felt or is feeling like this. I'm 38+2 and I'm completely fed up now. Not had the best few weeks either, my dog died only recently. We was told we should put her down as it would be the best thing for her but when we got to the vet she passed within an hour of us being there. Then I went to the mw on Tuesday and my bump hasn't grown since 35 weeks, although had a growth scan the same day and all is well (baby is 6 pounds 4 ounces already) waiting for baby is agonisingly slow, I keep getting twinges especially at night and thinking 'oo it's time' but nope. I have a strong feeling she wants to come now or soon and we all want her to. I sound very selfish I know sad

ICompletelyKnowAboutGuineaPigs Fri 23-Nov-12 20:28:41

I'm not in your situation now but with both of my previous pregnancies I was very fed up towards the end - DS was overdue and with DD I was so big I could barely do anything and was just permanently uncomfortable.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, you must be very sad at the moment. I don't think you're selfish for wanting to meet your DD - I'm only 18 weeks and already getting excited about meeting DC3! Pregnancy is tiring and with grief on top of that I'm not surprised you're feeling fed-up.

Babies definitely come when ready. My only bit of advice would be to prepare yourself for her arrival - physically and emotionally
- by getting plenty of rest and treating yourself very nicely for the next couple of weeks. When she arrives you'll find that you put yourself to the very bottom of the list! Take the time to do lots of grown up things like sleep and enjoy being 'selfish' for awhile - it won't last I promise grin Good luck with everything.

Youngmumzzy18 Fri 23-Nov-12 23:36:17

Thanks for your reply. I dunno what to do with myself I guess, I really just want her here, I don't wanna have to wait anymore sad I am trying to enjoy the last bit of pregnancy but to be honest I'm just not

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now