Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anybody not get morning sickness as badly in second pregnancy?

(11 Posts)
Natty4 Fri 23-Nov-12 06:40:35

I had morning sickness very badly in first pregnancy from 4 weeks. I'm now 5 weeks into second pregnancy and so far only slight nausea if I go too long between meals. Hoping it stays like this.

PseudoBadger Fri 23-Nov-12 06:43:59

Yes! I'm now 11 weeks and its been nowhere as bad as last time / but I've still had bad moments....

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 23-Nov-12 06:46:02

I'm pg with dc3, with both others I was sick every night but this one I just feel nauseous occasionally and have only been sick twice. It may get worse later on.

weegiemum Fri 23-Nov-12 06:47:22

I threw up every day till 16 weeks with dd1
Was just mildly nauseated with ds
Sick every day from 8-13 weeks with dd2

katesav87 Fri 23-Nov-12 06:49:16

Me 2 had hymperemesis with DD1 constanley in hospital this time no way near as bad. I was scared it was a bad sign but now at 13+4 there is a bouncing baby in there lol xxx

Pontouf Fri 23-Nov-12 07:31:51

I had hyperemesis from 3.5 weeks with DS which lasted until about 20 weeks. I had to be signed off work for over a month and was given medication to help with it. I've never felt so I'll in my life. I am now 20+6 with DC2 ad disn't really get any sickness until abut 6 weeks. Then the vomiting every morning and all day nausea kicked in but it calmed down around 11 weeks. I am still sick every now and again - probably a couple of mornings a week and feel nauseus if I get overtired but it is loads better this time round. Fingers crossed for you!

leannac Fri 23-Nov-12 07:48:41

I was really sick every day 6-14 weeks with DD then quite wobbly & off my food a lot the rest of the pregnancy. This time have got to 26 wks with only 2 days of nausea. Was convinced as a result until I had my scan that actually wasn't pregnant. It can happen!!!

newby2 Fri 23-Nov-12 08:01:36

Sailed through no.1 sickness-wise and sick as a dog until 28 weeks with no.2. Just about to pop anyway sickness free. Yey!xx

RoxyLady Fri 23-Nov-12 13:57:32

First preg sick as a dog
This preg sick as a dog
Really struggling to cope

3rdbump Fri 23-Nov-12 17:03:45

Hyperemisis with baby 1, no sickness with baby 2 and severe hyperemisis with baby 3!! am 35 weeks now and thank god the sickness stopped around 16 or so weeks

Princesspond Fri 23-Nov-12 20:40:14

Similar to others, hyperemesis with no 1, truly awfully couldn't get out of bed or eat a thing, lost two stone, sickness. With no 2 I felt sick but only vomited once a day (result) constant nausea but so much better than the first pregnancy. Bit worried tho what a third pregnancy would bring!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now