Talk

Advanced search

Baby number 4

(7 Posts)
thomassmummy Tue 20-Nov-12 12:39:50

I've just found out I'm 4 wks pregnant with baby number 4. I don't want to tell my family & friends yet as we lost our daughter to Edward's syndrome in May 2010, and I want to make sure everything's okay first.
So very excited and fit to burst!! :D

crunchingautumnleaves Tue 20-Nov-12 12:50:06

Sorry for your loss. How exciting about this little one. Hope everything is fine for you both & remember there are many lovely mumsnetters to share your excitement with before you share the news with family and RL friends.

thomassmummy Tue 20-Nov-12 12:53:49

Thank you so much for you response. We have two beautiful boys aged 5 & 21 months, and I'm so excited about this pregnancy. I'm 38 and this will definitely be are finally baby, so I'm intending to enjoy every minute! smile

crunchingautumnleaves Tue 20-Nov-12 13:09:54

So identify with that last sentiment. Have promised myself I'll enjoy every moment - the good bits and any discomforts, as it's all part of growing my precious little one. That promise really helps if you go through a rough patch smile

thomassmummy Tue 20-Nov-12 13:12:09

Really feel like this pregnancy is the most precious gift!!
How far along are you now?

crunchingautumnleaves Tue 20-Nov-12 14:11:41

Aww, that's lovely. Just a few weeks ahead of you... First scan soon. Very excited!

looloo13 Tue 20-Nov-12 18:39:18

this is my 7 pregnancy but hopefully forth successful pregnancy and delivery, I lost a daughter at 22 weeks in my 4th pregnancy so my 5th pregnancy was the scariest thing ive ever been through ( also a girl) now my children are 17,16 and 11 years old and this is my husbands n my first baby together. Im very excited found out at 3 weeks 4 days pregnant and told everyone even tho Im scared too, Im also having to inject with fragmin every day as my daughter was by c section and ended up with huge bloodclot which has damaged my leg and dont know what to expect. im 10weeks 3 days now and although so poorly from morning til night I love every second of it. good luck with your pregnancy xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now