Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is anyone else around the 5 month mark feeling crap

(4 Posts)
PorkusEnormous Tue 20-Nov-12 08:28:24

I feel fat (not because of baby bump, because I've been eating too much and not exercising probably!), my face is literally twice it's previous size, I am CONSTANTLY covered in spots and therefore am not applying any make up. I no longer look good in my leggings (thighs blown up too) and I have NO suitable clothes!

I can't afford to do any maternity clothes shopping at present and I'm wondering around looking like a tramp.

And I also feel exhausted ALL THE TIME! Struggle to get out of bed in the mornings and am falling asleep by 3pm, in bed by 7 and sleep the whole way through. Anyone else???

sundaesundae Tue 20-Nov-12 08:45:07

I am 5.5 months, I have a kidney infection and have had a cold for the last three weeks. I feel so tired and crap it is unbelievable. I have bought maternity clothes and am not paying attention to my thighs, I think that helps a bit. Perhaps going for a walk and taking on board more water and vitamins might help? Sorry you are feeling so shit!

TribbleWithoutaCause Tue 20-Nov-12 08:48:37

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish! It's crap isn't it, I feel like my body has fallen apart on me.

Can you afford to buy a belly extender to fit into your existing trousers? Also, eBay is good for maternity bits if you know vaguely what you're looking for. I've found jeans on there for £5 before.

tamster83 Tue 20-Nov-12 14:09:11

hi I'm 24wks and too tired to work it out in months ! my bump is huge . I'm fed up of the shocked faces when I tell people my actual due date . I'm the fatest I've EVER been .my legs are all swallowen looking and have fluid on my ankles along with extremely itchy veins that drive me mad and look rank ! I feel like craps and I'm busting out my only pair of mat jeans I've got! happydays

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now