Talk

Advanced search

Early pregnancy symptoms - please share with me

(23 Posts)
BuntCadger Mon 19-Nov-12 23:49:01

I know I should just POAS but tbh I don't know if I really want to know if I am but dh has mentioned many times over last few weeks.. Saying could you be pregnant.

I have 3 dc and smallest is almost 13m and still bf around 5x in 24 hours. I also have PCOS.

I have recently lost 23lb and BMI is healthy and been feeling great and dh have been quite busy ;-)

I've not had any periods return as yet and my CM is abundant at moment. Had a smear test last week and nurse commented on the amount and she mentioned it is a symptom of pregnancy, but I'd taken a test the day before (due to dh nagging, neg). Since my cm has increased and soaking knickers at times. 2 days ago I wiped and there was a bit of light pink cm and then back to clear/milky cm. I was very faint at weekend and feeling tired and a bit sick. Boobs are fine tho. A few weeks back I broke out in spots too.

So what early symptoms did other people have?

NewNames Mon 19-Nov-12 23:54:45

POAS!

shinyblackgrape Tue 20-Nov-12 00:01:17

Bloating! Terrible bloating from 3 days pre period (when got first very light bfp).

Also, mild nausea. Kind if like sea sickness if I sat in a room and couldn't see out of a window. Proper morning sickness fidnt start til about 8 weeks though.

Please POAS though!

Jojoba1986 Tue 20-Nov-12 00:05:28

I felt nauseated at 3dpo & have had awful nausea, dizziness & exhaustion ever since! That was 9 weeks ago now! With DS my one & only early symptom was when I had very sudden diarrhoea at about 7dpo & promptly passed out in a public toilet! blush

When in doubt, POAS!

shinyblackgrape Tue 20-Nov-12 00:25:15

When I say pre-period, I mean pre period being due grin

Am now 39+3 with cause of said bloating!

ReindeerBollocks Tue 20-Nov-12 00:42:38

Sheer exhaustion. I am currently sleeping from 8pm — midnight. Then from 1am til 7.

I am still so tired all the time.

POAS.

CityDweller Tue 20-Nov-12 00:49:11

Otherwise inexplicable bout Of Diarrhea about 5 days after ovulation. Then sore and heavy boobs and general pms type light cramping. Then a +ve preg test.

As I,m sure you know from experience tho - no way to know w/out poas. I felt more pregnancy symptoms the month before, even though I wasn't actually preg!

Jojoba1986 Tue 20-Nov-12 08:28:36

CityDweller I'm so glad I'm not the only one with random diarrhoea around the time of implantation! I've never heard of anyone else having it & the midwives looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned it as my first symptom!

dinkystinky Tue 20-Nov-12 09:25:31

mood swings

sore boobs

wierd taste in mouth

tiredness

POAS OP

StrawberrytallCAKE Tue 20-Nov-12 09:31:54

I was about to come on here and say diarrhoea but every time I do people tell me that's not a sign...well for me it was both times & for my sister too. Glad to see others have had that as a sign as it makes me feel a little less crazy.

AlphaBeta82 Tue 20-Nov-12 09:34:00

sorry this is disgusting but before I even show up on test I get really bad phlem issues, like gagging every morning, sure enough each time it has happened I'm pregnant!
sore boobs, tired and crampy as well!

BuntCadger Tue 20-Nov-12 10:22:42

Well I poas - Tesco one and neg. still not convinced tho. How long after pink discharge should I wait if its implantation? Or could it have been ov? I just feel different, we aren't ttc but we are also.mot using contraception. It just if I am, I'd want to know as on 5-2 eating plan which isn't suited for pregnancy afaik

BuntCadger Fri 23-Nov-12 14:45:03

Still having cramps . Had smear a few weeks back and all clear. Wondering wether pink was from Ov as had pain in right side day before. So how many days after Ov should a test be positive?

NewNames Sat 24-Nov-12 12:36:16

Just keep testing every few days. A missed period would be two or so weeks after ovulation.

BuntCadger Tue 27-Nov-12 10:28:29

Still neg test as of yesterday evening. Pink cm was 17th so that's 10 days ago s may still be too early.

AlphaBeta82 Tue 27-Nov-12 10:35:56

What test are you using bunt and do you think you OV on 17th? If so you're unlikely to to show up yet... I showed up 12 days P

AlphaBeta82 Tue 27-Nov-12 10:36:23

sorry that was meant to post ovulation using FRER

weeblueberry Tue 27-Nov-12 10:38:42

I had the most utterly crippling back pain you could imagine. This was before I found out I was pregnant. I could barely sit at work for more than 20 minutes before having to move about.

Then I got a weird thing on my tongue. I went to the pharmacist and she asked if I was pregnant because apparently it's very common for women in early pregnancy to get mouth ulcers and the like because they're run down. I laughed and said no.

Later that evening, in front of 7 sticks I'd peed on that came up positive, I regretted laughing at her.

Callipygian Tue 27-Nov-12 19:10:58

For me my boobs weren't tender. Usually right before my period i had tender boobs so this was a bit strange.

Dynababy Tue 27-Nov-12 19:48:06

Bone crushing tiredness, cramps, bank pain, feeling slightly light headed,mouth ulcers, heartburn, bloating and wind!!! All many days before period due! Hope you get the result you want!

1978andallthat Tue 27-Nov-12 23:31:15

Stuffy nose

BuntCadger Wed 28-Nov-12 10:24:53

alpha Tesco cheapy. Yes I think I Ov as pink cm only on one wipe ad lots of ewcm. Not actively ttc but not using contraception either, although I am still ebf 13 month old.

Maybe my body is just gearing up for period

AlphaBeta82 Wed 28-Nov-12 10:28:30

Maybe but I didn't show on tesco ones until I was 3 days late, so always a chance! Best of luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now