Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else get 2 belly bumps?

(6 Posts)
Reenypip Mon 19-Nov-12 22:29:34

I had the same thing with my first pregnancy around the same time until the baby grew considerably bigger.
I'm Currently 14w5d and have started to develop the same 2 bumps. A little low bump, then it looks like a tight elastic band around my waist at belly button level pulled in, then another bump above it.
Obviously the baby is too small at the moment, so it must be my organs (intestines etc pushing up, with a tight muscle band around my middle)
It's like 2 rolls as people call it with fat.

With my first pregnancy this went about 26 weeks.

Anyone else get this?

Reenypip Mon 19-Nov-12 22:31:30

I am a wheelchair user too so I'm in a sitting position most of the time (or lying down position)

sundaesundae Tue 20-Nov-12 08:54:18

I have it too, beginning to disappear at 22 and a half weeks.

weeblueberry Tue 20-Nov-12 11:06:22

I've got it too - top one is my 'fat' tummy...bottom one is 'baby' tummy. blush

I'm a size 14 though so not skinny on the best of days. wink

itsaruddygame Tue 20-Nov-12 11:36:15

I am another dual bump sufferer blush

I am 21 weeks now and it is starting to go - I still have a dip where my belly button is but it is less pronounced!

KeepTryin Tue 20-Nov-12 11:44:53

I had that! I think my fat moved up! blush 26 weeks now and looks more like all bump except where my big knicker elastic digs in! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now