Advanced search

Papping it about vbac

(2 Posts)
BuntyCollocks Mon 19-Nov-12 21:46:43

Had DS 22 months ago, DD is due at end of dec, so there should be about 23 months between them. I am desperate for a wbac, which has been agreed to in theory, as long as baby ok when we get to hospital.

DS was an emcs as his head was transverse when I was pushing and he couldn't be delivered.

Despite the minuscule risks of uterine rupture I am shitting myself incase something goes wrong. DD is a very much wanted baby to complete our family, and we are so very lucky to have DS and her on the way - I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, and I'm terrifying myself it will in the form of the birth going wrong, and either losing her, or her having birth injuries.

Can someone please tell me I'm being a total twat?

rrreow Mon 19-Nov-12 22:46:28

I'm sorry to hear you're so anxious. From experience they tend to be overcautious in hospitals so you'll be monitored very well. If there's any risk to you of the baby they'll know and they'll take the appropriate measures. I'd say just go for the vbac and try not to worry.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: