Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Double bubble question- is any-one out of breath and constantly feeling full up with back to back baby at over 35 weeks?

(7 Posts)
newby2 Mon 19-Nov-12 17:05:47

And at which week did you pack your hospital bag?

amazingmumof6 Mon 19-Nov-12 19:26:05

out of breath - you could be aneamic, so check with gp or midwife - have blood test if needed

word of advice the iron tablets that the gps prescribe are very strong, a lot of people get badly affected, not only constipated, but get cramps, headaches feel sick or dizzy.
so best to take Solgar gentle iron or Floradix liquid iron & vitamins

good idea to pack your bags now

newby2 Mon 19-Nov-12 19:55:26

Hiya Amazingmumof6. Six kids? you are amazing. Good point but recent blood test shows no problems with bloods and I eat loads of iron in my diet on purpose.

Did you have a lot of amniotic fluid? Feel full up and struggle a lot of the time?

RockabillyKitty Mon 19-Nov-12 23:11:16

Yep I'm really starting to feel it now (34+1) and I get easily out of breath and am quite tired. MW gave me some iron tablets which gave me horrendous heartburn - it was already pretty bad! Stopped taking them after a couple of days so might try the suggestions above as they seemed to help but were just too strong.
I think it's just our bodies telling us to slow down and take it easy!

RockabillyKitty Mon 19-Nov-12 23:12:41

Oh and I've made a list but not packed my bag yet, but I'll probably do it this wkend!!

izzyishavingababyAGAIN Mon 19-Nov-12 23:15:07

me I am 35 weeks and I am struggling to stand for any length of time because I feel all chesty, I am not worried, it will pass soon enough when baby arrives.

My biggerst problem is insomnia and my poor, poor, back, which is in part causing the insomnia - the only place I am comfy is the bath.

izzyishavingababyAGAIN Mon 19-Nov-12 23:16:38

Im having a home birth, I did have everything sorted I thought, but everything has gone missing, my baby clothes from ebay havent arrived sad.

All I need really is some baby nappies and to finish the last bits of decluttering (oh my god our toy room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I have almost finished and my mum is painting my dining room for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now