Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A book that might be helpful for you

(2 Posts)
TinaMar Mon 19-Nov-12 13:05:52

Hi, girls! My name is Dragostina and I have the greatest little cutie, already 14 months. I remember how excited I was during pregnancy and how confused where to find info and most important - which one is the right one. I read a lot of books and forums and am currently making a blog on that topic. I've uploaded a book about pregnancy, which you might find helpful. It's divided by trimesters and includes info about the changes that occur, the healthy diet recommended, etc. You can find it here. Kindly let me know what you think of the book - I'd really be happy if I was helpful! Wish you calm and comfortable time and let me advise you - sleep now, because when the baby comes, it becomes harder... :-)

TinaMar Mon 19-Nov-12 13:48:12

Sorry, just forgot to add that it also includes the very first symptoms of pregnancy and that it is completely free (however you might be asked to verify somehow you are a human).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now