Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Folic Acid causing nausea

(3 Posts)
jammiecat Mon 19-Nov-12 12:40:34

There is a very small chance that I am accidentally pregnant (although very welcome). I won't know for a couple of weeks but just in case I started taking folic acid on Saturday. As I did when pregnant with my DS I am taking it in the evening as it made me nauseous when I took it in the morning before. However, I have horrible nausea this morning. I know it is too early to be a pregnancy symptom so clearly must be the folic acid again. Does anyone have any suggestions of anything I can do to combat this as I've been feeling really rough this morning.

Thanks

bunglecat77 Mon 19-Nov-12 15:32:38

You could try a different brand of tablets - I was on the Boots own brand one at first and it wasn't going down too well. But I've switched brands (and started taking them in the evening rather than first thing) and it seems to a lot be easier now.

jammiecat Mon 19-Nov-12 18:02:59

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now