Talk

Advanced search

Dodgy skin!!

(4 Posts)
Dolallytats Mon 19-Nov-12 12:28:22

I am 5+5 weeks pregnant and appear to have several small volcanoes on my face....what is that all about?!? IK had forgotten about the bad skinangry Not only do you get morning(pah!!) sickness, heartburn from hell, peeing every 2 minutes, headaches etc, you get huge craters all over your face too!!.............................................................................................................and I wouldn't change a thing!!

weeblueberry Mon 19-Nov-12 12:33:39

Yep. My skin has been absolutely horrible since about week 6 (am now 15+5) and doesn't show signs of easing up anytime soon sad

monal Mon 19-Nov-12 12:51:11

I have acne for the first time ever, it's like proper teenagehood except I'm 33. It's getting a bit better now (I'm 9+3).

MrsOs Mon 19-Nov-12 13:25:50

It's my cheeks that are as dry as a bone and itchy, I had an eczema patch on my eyelid too! I've had it from about 20 weeks and its a nightmare. Dr gave me some E45 but that hasn't really done anything. Hopefully it will get better once our babies are born xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now