Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

6 weeks pregnant & I can't stop crying

(8 Posts)
pocopearl Mon 19-Nov-12 09:39:30

Hi Im 6 weeks pregnant and I can't stop crying is this normal or am i just losing the plot in general. Also has anyone else ever had period like cramps from 5 weeks no bleeding just cramps. Its a long awaited number 1 pregnancy and im a little nervous and very very weepy!

Splinters Mon 19-Nov-12 11:05:26

Period cramps with no period, yes definitely! First thing that made me think I might be pregnant. They carried on until about 8 weeks I think. I have also done a lot of crying. On the plus side, I think I'm also laughing a lot more too (when I'm not crying) -- dh has suddenly turned into the most hilarious person in the universe!

Splinters Mon 19-Nov-12 11:06:17

Oh, and I meant to say, all the best with your pregnancy. Really hope things go well for you.

surfingbabies Mon 19-Nov-12 11:10:31

Oh god yeh......I cried none stop with my first! I'm heavily pregnant with number 4 now but haven't been emotional but did get cramps and even bleeding at the beginning, till about 15 weeks......I went for a scan to see where the bleed was coming from and it was nothing so even if you do bleed don't panic!! Enjoy and all the best, it's a truly wonderful experience......soak it all up smile xx

pocopearl Mon 19-Nov-12 19:07:26

Thanks, I was even weeping lots reading everyones answers! Thank you all soooo much!

Rosiesharples Mon 19-Nov-12 20:20:08

Just been crying at master chef Australia!! WTF?!? Xwink

MissingDietCoke Mon 19-Nov-12 22:47:46

I swear I cried more in the first 4 months of my pregnancy than I have in the last 10 years. Normal!! The Olympics were a massive blubfest for me, as was anything slightly nice, slightly mean or anything at all really if i was that way out! All the best with everything.

flutterby123 Tue 20-Nov-12 18:47:14

I did this too! I'm now 13 weeks and much more emotionally stable (expect for worrying about scan on Friday and hoping everything is okay). But I don't really cry (someone I worked with once described me as having a heart of stone - I felt this was a bit mean!) so I totally get what you mean about crying. And sometimes it's over nothing in particular. I would just start crying!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now