Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm goin to spontaneously combust

(4 Posts)
BuntyCollocks Sun 18-Nov-12 21:03:12

I've been melting all through this pregnancy - never ha this issue with DS despite him being a jan baby. DD is due end of December and I think I may burst into flames at some point. I am constantly roasting.

Just had a massive rant at DH about how the house is like a fecking oven, to be told, 'when you're not pregnant you like it this temperature - it's a nice temp!'

Well - I am pregnant. 34 fucking weeks. I am in pants and a vest. I can't take anything else off. Turn the heating off and put on a fucking jumper!

Cheffie100 Sun 18-Nov-12 22:05:48

Love it

TheDetective Sun 18-Nov-12 22:15:46

I haven't turned the heating on yet. Everyone else is freezing. Do I care? No! Put a jumper on lightweight!

The only part of me to ever feel cold are my feet grin.

Also pregnant... of course!

Kafri Sun 18-Nov-12 22:56:59

OMG I could've written that post! Usually me that's hankering after the heating going on come autumn but nope, boiling here too.

Yelled at DH yesterday as he has a cold but I found him sat in his boxers and a t shirt with the heating on and complaining he was cold! The logic of some men!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now