Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pink after going to the toilet

(4 Posts)
Dolallytats Sat 17-Nov-12 18:28:36

Sorry if it's TMI, I have just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was pink on the paper. I am also getting mild period pains. This is baby no3 for me, but I can't think if this is normal and am so scared that it is going to go wrong. I am
5+3 weeks. Could it be an implantation bleed or is it too late for that? I wish I hadn't found out I was pregnant so earlysad

Has anyone else had this?

Dolallytats Sat 17-Nov-12 18:29:27

I haven't even been to the doctor yet, I have an appt on Monday.

Imnotaslimjim Sat 17-Nov-12 18:32:15

It could be implantation bleeding, I had it at around the same stage. DD is now 4.8!!

My advice would be to take some paracetamol for the cramping, and rest. Mention it when you se the dr on Monday, unless it gets a lot worse obviously

Dolallytats Sat 17-Nov-12 18:37:58

I really hope it is slim. The sillly thing is I bled REALLY heavily with No2 (hospital for most of the pregnancy) and I think I feel like I'm pushing my luck because he turned out fine in the end-and we waited 15 years for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now