Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Eek nervous!

(4 Posts)
Themilkyboobsareonme Wed 14-Nov-12 13:06:58

I'm just off to a scan (I'm 35+5) to check a low placenta has moved up and to check position of baby as 3 midwives couldn't tell if she was head down or not!

For some reason I'm really really nervous and I'm not even sure why. I guess today we will find out if its a c-section or not. Also get nervous that everything is ok with baby.

I'm just winding myself up I think, words of reassurance??

kellestar Wed 14-Nov-12 15:42:17

keep cool and calm. A work colleague had a low lying placenta and was expecting a CS, her scan had good news, it had moved. She had a bit of a panic as she was expecting the CS not a VB, so she did some quick reading. Went on to have a lovely water birth at home...

Whatever will be, will be [as the song goes] your baby will be the best reward, no matter how s/he arrives.

kellestar Thu 15-Nov-12 15:31:48

how did the scan go milky?

Themilkyboobsareonme Thu 15-Nov-12 16:51:34

All good kellestar thank you. Head down good position and placenta up and out of the way. Phew smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now