Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Aching at 6 weeks

(5 Posts)
wifey6 Tue 13-Nov-12 18:22:09

Am 6 weeks pregnant after a MMC in April this year sad
Am getting achiness all around my lower stomach/pelvis & back.
It's not cramping..just achiness but it is worrying me. sad
Is this normal at this stage?
Thank you

Ratata Tue 13-Nov-12 19:42:33

Hi wifey I also had a MMC in April and am now pregnant again, 5 weeks. I have been having pains and aches on and off. I had some quite sore pains today and then realised it was just gas... From what I have read it is normal to have some aches and pains in the first trimester. Is this your first? It's my first so I'm wondering of this is how a proper pregnancy goes... I had little pain with my MMC when I was pregnant with it.

I hate all this waiting about, I wish I could have weekly scans to check things are ok! Hope you feel better. I think as long as pains aren't accompanied with bleeding then it's ok.

wifey6 Tue 13-Nov-12 19:45:48

Ratata...sorry for your loss sad and congratulations on your pregnancy. smile
It's a scary time isn't it!
Thank you for the reassurance..I agree weekly scans would be fab! Will you have an early scan or wait til 12 weeks?
This is my 3rd pregnancy...I have a DS 2.5

Ratata Wed 14-Nov-12 13:26:34

We are going to have a private scan at 9 weeks, it still seems far away though! Fingers crossed for both of us smile

wifey6 Wed 14-Nov-12 13:30:28

Ratata...that sounds a good idea. We have said we'd like an early scan 8-9 weeks. I completely agree...seems sooo far away.
Wishing us both healthy pregnancies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now