Talk

Advanced search

I'm STARVING!!!

(5 Posts)
Nicky1306 Mon 12-Nov-12 20:51:49

27 weeks and constantly hungry at the moment! Today I have eaten two thick slices of fruit toast, apple, banana, cereal bar, roast chicken salad sandwich, mince pie, smoked haddock new pots runner beans and peas and now I'm STARVING again!!

FlaminNoraImPregnantPanda Mon 12-Nov-12 21:01:19

I feel your pain. Sometimes I feel so hungry I could eat my own arm. Especially when I wake up in the middle of the night.

PurplePidjin Mon 12-Nov-12 21:09:45

Then the baby needs food!!

That all sounds sensible and balanced so if you're hungry eat something. Fwiw, I've eaten like a horse all pregnancy - healthy and a bit of junk - put on 34lb, measuring spot on for dates (37cm at 37 weeks) and still in some of my pre-pregnancy clothes (the size 14s, I'm currently a 12 just hadn't got round to a new wardrobe after weight loss!)

Pigging out on fast food and chocolate all the time will cause problems. Adequately meeting two people's nutritional needs by consuming extra calories, vitamins and minerals won't smile nor will cakey treats when you fancy them

Nicky1306 Mon 12-Nov-12 21:16:35

You can now add a muller corner and a slice of toast with chocolate spread to that list!

PurplePidjin Mon 12-Nov-12 21:30:03

grin Just wait till you get to my stage and the bastard fucking heartburn kicks in grin

I have to fill up at breakfast or suffer the consequences! mmm mid morning fry up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now