Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Skeet shooting when pregnant?

(3 Posts)
weeblueberry Mon 12-Nov-12 16:40:59

Yep - this might be the stupidest question EVER asked here but it's legit. grin

I'm 14+5 and my friend has booked skeet shooting for his birthday, at which point I'll be 17+3. I genuinely cannot think of a reason that I couldn't do it but my friend was a bit surprised when I said I'd be going. I said as long as I wasn't holding the gun at my uterus it would probably be okay but he mentioned noise etc at that stage. What do you guys think?

Ellypoo Mon 12-Nov-12 16:56:25

I can't imagine that noise would be a problem - however I have absolutely no idea what skeet shooting is!!

Sleepstarved Mon 12-Nov-12 17:29:47

I do clays and didn't shoot first time round, not sure why really. Think it was more to do with being busy house renovation rather than any safety reason.
I did avoid loud music gigs later tho as loud noises would make baby go mad kicking so thought it was best not to.
Am 21 weeks now and thinking of getting a session in before Christmas and then quitting til after baby is born.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now