Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

HELP!! Just got positive test for number 3!!!

(3 Posts)
lovemybabyboy Mon 12-Nov-12 16:13:36

I am so worried, period was over a week late so did a test and got a really dark positive test so guessing I am about 5+2wks with baby number 3!!

The thing is my 2nd is 13 months today and I have just been back at work a month!! I am so dreading having to tell my boss I am pregnant again.
Has anyone else fallen pregnant just after returning from MAT leave and how did you go about telling your boss?

I feel sick with worry, I can get away without telling her for a few weeks but Oh My God!! Dont know what to do!!

Its going to be hard work with my 2 boys already (a nearly 4 year old who is autistic and a 13 month old) so the will be roughly 4 and a half and about 21 months when baby number 3 arrives if all goes well.

We did want more children in the future but this baby was totally unexpected! confused blush

SevenElvesAndAReindeer Mon 12-Nov-12 16:19:03

Firstly congratulations! I'm SAHM so can't comment on the telling your boss you're pregnant again, but I have a 4yo DS with muscular dystrophy, an almost 1yo DD and I'm 12 weeks with DC3, so you're not the only one that's crazy!

anklebitersmum Mon 12-Nov-12 16:26:27

Congratulations! DS2 is 1yr younger (practically to the day) than DD1 and DS1 is 5yrs older than her. It'll be all good..and we even did it all again when DD1 was 4 wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now