Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

HELP!! Just got positive test for number 3!!!

(3 Posts)
lovemybabyboy Mon 12-Nov-12 16:13:36

I am so worried, period was over a week late so did a test and got a really dark positive test so guessing I am about 5+2wks with baby number 3!!

The thing is my 2nd is 13 months today and I have just been back at work a month!! I am so dreading having to tell my boss I am pregnant again.
Has anyone else fallen pregnant just after returning from MAT leave and how did you go about telling your boss?

I feel sick with worry, I can get away without telling her for a few weeks but Oh My God!! Dont know what to do!!

Its going to be hard work with my 2 boys already (a nearly 4 year old who is autistic and a 13 month old) so the will be roughly 4 and a half and about 21 months when baby number 3 arrives if all goes well.

We did want more children in the future but this baby was totally unexpected! confused blush

SevenElvesAndAReindeer Mon 12-Nov-12 16:19:03

Firstly congratulations! I'm SAHM so can't comment on the telling your boss you're pregnant again, but I have a 4yo DS with muscular dystrophy, an almost 1yo DD and I'm 12 weeks with DC3, so you're not the only one that's crazy!

anklebitersmum Mon 12-Nov-12 16:26:27

Congratulations! DS2 is 1yr younger (practically to the day) than DD1 and DS1 is 5yrs older than her. It'll be all good..and we even did it all again when DD1 was 4 wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: