Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How long do cramps last?

(5 Posts)
Rosiesharples Sun 11-Nov-12 21:08:21

Was wondering if any one had experienced this too... Am 5+3 had positive pregnancy test (very excited) but have had cramps off and on for last 3 days. They aren't massively painful but are def there im not bleeding or spotting and I know you can get cramps due to implantation but how long does this last? I have a DD already but didn't experience this with her. Thought I'd be less worried this pregnancy!

sundaesundae Sun 11-Nov-12 21:11:33

I have had them on and off up till now (21+1). I had bad ones from 5-7, but they were more stretching pains than cramps. They are normal, don't worry unless you start bleeding or they are so painful they require painkillers.

Rosiesharples Sun 11-Nov-12 21:14:28

Thank you! Logical part of brain has been telling me this but sometimes you just need to hear it from somebody else! X

sundaesundae Sun 11-Nov-12 21:19:27

My first post on mumsnet was on this subject, I was terrified, but all ok. Everything just stretches and moves, it is supposed to, sometimes you feel it sometimes you don't. Good luck with everything.

Rosiesharples Sun 11-Nov-12 21:20:32

Thank you for the reassurance, good luck too x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now