Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks pregnant symptoms essed

(10 Posts)
Nicellis Sun 11-Nov-12 20:46:40

Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to ease off at 9 weeks? I am worried because I had a missed miscarriage last year.

kirdy Sun 11-Nov-12 21:46:22

It can be yeah. Mine totally went around 10 weeks had a couple of weeks where I felt not pregnant at all! Try enjoy the break cuz mine symptoms soon came back worse than before xx

forgetmenots Sun 11-Nov-12 21:51:21

Mine have disappeared and I posted about this a few days ago (I'm now 9+5 I think). I haven't had many symptoms anyway, but those that were there have really dropped. I've been assured it's normal but I've booked a private scan for next Friday (I will be 10 + 3, if my dates are right) because I haven't heard about my booking appt or scan yet angry.

forgetmenots Sun 11-Nov-12 21:54:38

Meant to say at the end hope this helps, OP - you're not alone and the EPUB said it was normal.

forgetmenots Sun 11-Nov-12 22:00:30

Epu! Oh dear! Sorry OP

CraftyGirly Sun 11-Nov-12 22:12:14

that's just what happened to me, I'm now 32 weeks and all going fine smile try not to worry I know it's hard though

suzyrut Mon 12-Nov-12 16:04:59

Hi nice mine dropped off around the end of the 8th week and everything was fine, had a scan at epu but consultant said that it's best to check if you're worried.

Onemoreforgoodmeasure Mon 12-Nov-12 16:27:52

Hi, I'm curious to see what others post here. My symptoms eased off at 9 weeks, they say that's when the placenta takes over hormone production, although I don't really understand that. I'm now 11 weeks and the symptoms are barely noticeable except for night time loo trips and tiredness.

Dillydollydaydream Mon 12-Nov-12 16:37:31

I felt less sick around 9/10 weeks. I'm now 11 weeks and I still have the odd wave of nausea but nothing like before. I have read its normal.

suzyrut Mon 12-Nov-12 16:40:24

We may just be the fortunate ones with symptoms easing off before 12 weeks, I actully felt like a fog had lifted! Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread nice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now