Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding at six weeks

(13 Posts)
F1rstT1meMummy Sun 11-Nov-12 19:19:09

Just after some advice- a wwyd!

Second pregnancy - dd1 is fast asleep in bed. With her I bled four times though out pregnancy but was old brown stuff

I am six weeks and had the brown bleeding at about 4+3. Now today I have had red blood and quite a bit- more than discharge and on wiping.

Do I call ooh drs- I know they can't do anything or shall I just wait to see dr tomorrow! I have work tomorrow and can't really take the day off or time off for the dr. Last time I think the ooh dr arranged a scan for me.

Feeling really gutted - just don't know what to do!

sundaesundae Sun 11-Nov-12 19:20:57

I would wait, there won't be anyone to scan you most likely and unfortunately it won't change outcome if it is the worst.

FX it is just a random bleed and will stop and GP can arrange a scan for confirmation.

Shybairns Sun 11-Nov-12 19:21:43

I think that as its not an emergency you should wait till the morning. Maybe you could ask for the GP to call you to make the scan appointment.

Fingers crossed for you.

F1rstT1meMummy Sun 11-Nov-12 19:44:15

Thanks- that what I was thinking.wink

If you've had it before, hopefully the outcome will be positive again.

Wait until the morning, they won't do anything now... as hard as it is for you!

Keep me updated, fingers are crossed for you :+)

F1rstT1meMummy Sun 11-Nov-12 20:17:10

Thanks- I have had spotting but never like this sad. I suppose what will be, will be!
Thanks for your advice all grin

Try and stay positive smile

F1rstT1meMummy Wed 14-Nov-12 08:14:48

Just a quick update - have got an early scan tomorrow morning. I am starting to feel very sick but an still spotting so I have no idea what is going on!confused

Midgetm Wed 14-Nov-12 08:57:05

Food luck for your scan today <holds hand>

Midgetm Wed 14-Nov-12 08:57:20

Good luck even...

Good luck!! hope its amazing news for you x

F1rstT1meMummy Thu 15-Nov-12 18:32:50

grin saw a heartbeat.... Well the sonographer did so feeling loads better! Thanks for all of your support grin

Yay, that brilliant news :-D!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now