Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Earliest possible movement?

(6 Posts)
MyFriendGoo Sun 11-Nov-12 09:09:04

I'm 13 + 5 and in the last couple of days I've been sure I can feel some movement, normally when I'm lying in bed. It's an irregular flicker, a bit like I've swallowed a fly (!) This is my first pg, am I being ridiculous and it's just a new and exciting manifestation of wind?

MarianForrester Sun 11-Nov-12 09:13:03

No, not ridiculous at all. I could feel similar at that stage, it's a funny feeling, but nice smile

kalidasa Sun 11-Nov-12 09:20:19

No definitely possible. I felt this flickering very early, around 12 or 13 weeks I think. More likely apparently if you are quite thin (I was super skinny from hyperemesis).

Pritchyx Sun 11-Nov-12 12:22:10

I felt this too! It was like a light tapping feeling but from the inside, but similar to butterflies :s... But I've had it twice and it's for about 5 seconds each time! So weird! X

LeBFG Sun 11-Nov-12 12:37:24

I think this is the stage the uterus has just about popped out so you can start feeling movement if you're lucky. I waited for 20 weeks first time around (which felt endless). THis time, without expecting it at all, two little kicks in the same spot at 13 weeks. Sure and certain it was LO....though DH and everyone else thought I was a loon grin.

MyFriendGoo Sun 11-Nov-12 13:54:06

Thanks everyone smile very giddy now. LeBFG my DH thinks I'm nuts too but I'm convinced, such a strange sensation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now